Wednesday, April 22, 2015

so sorry for your loss - please email

Dear owners of the ship

My name is - - - - - - - -    - - - - - - - - -, ship graveyard caretaker

I buy hulk ship.

It is a sudden-mail.  I am sorry.

We are looking for a hulk. 
Unnecessary ship I'm looking for.
Ship to go to the grave I'm looking for.
If ship die.
Ship dead go to the grave.

If tanker unnecessary, please email.
Unnecessary cargo ship, please email.
please email if you have hulk. 
Please email it to know the hulk.
Ship to go to the cemetery, please email.
When disposing of the hulk, please email.

Please email hulk 5,000 t.
Please email hulk 10,000 t.
Please email unnecessary ship 15,000 t. 

Please give me a dead ship.
Please give me a boat waste of death.

What are your requirements?  Please email me. 
1) Destination; Name;delivery port FOB 
2) ASK Amount Price?

I was very rude.
I'm sorry mail suddenly.
But there is no way because it is life.

Please leave me.
Your company is a respectable company with us.
I will support future growth.  Please email.

Best regards

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Administrator of the ship graveyard

No comments:

Post a Comment