Wednesday, November 11, 2015

in my fevered dreams

once upon my head your hands
your pleasure gently helped me find

where swell of breast my lips and tongue
and teeth do help give rise

while knowing fingers ply a course
which brings an indrawn breath
then draw away to make this play
last longer with a rest

once upon my head your hands
your pleasure gently helped me find

where nibbled lips an arch beget
with moans not far behind

and soon the earth does shudder
as the waves lap flower's bud
deliberately slowing
to extend the rising tide
and pause
before the waves do crest and break

once upon your hips my hands
do gently guide to higher ground
ecstatic revelations
of carnal joys that may be found
as paradigms and prejudice
in love
come tumbling down

© 2015 Frederick Andrew ~ All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment