Saturday, February 7, 2015

An Holy Exile

'neath my armor out of reach
where aerobe's sustenance does cease
a fungal janissary keeps
adversity at bay

balbriggan itch a minor change
accept I do this tiny bane
patrolling the abyssal range
at Chamberlain's demand

accompanist on arid rounds
abyss alone the normal sounds
absolute zero temp is grounds
for loneliness to bloom

accumulators keep me warm
ballistocardiograph informs
archaically abase the norms
of social privacy

araucaria I shall not see
while Jacobin adversary
my petronel and I make flee
who is the phantasm

so isolated in this can
in deep abyss might be the plan
to keep the masses well in hand
with Chamberlain in charge

come Sisters, Brethren on the line
awake accumulator whine
and target Chamberlain in shrine
accompanist no more

No comments:

Post a Comment